Deadline for application: 13 May 2017
Privacy International (PI) is committed to fighting for the right to privacy across the world.
• It investigates the secret world of government surveillance and expose the companies enabling it.
• It litigates to ensure that surveillance is consistent with the rule of law.
• It advocates for strong national, regional, and international laws that protect privacy.
• It conducts research to catalyse policy change.
• It raises awareness about technologies and laws that place privacy at risk, to ensure that the public is informed and engaged.
Privacy International is looking for a Legal Officer.