Human Rights Under Pressure, a cooperation between Freie Universität Berlin and Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Interdisciplinary Post- Doctoral Fellowship - Call for applications
Deadline for application: 21 February 2016
The Freie Universität Berlin announces one fully-funded Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the 2016-2017 Academic Year (starting from April 2016) in the Joint Interdisciplinary Programme 'Human Rights under Pressure' (HR-UP) – a cooperation between the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Freie Universität Berlin.
The fellowship includes:
• A monthly stipend of 1750 € + 103 € for material expenses awarded for a period of 18 months, within the framework of the Joint Interdisciplinary Programme 'Human Rights under Pressure'.
• The Fellow will be actively involved in the full HR-UP programme curriculum, including interdisciplinary colloquia and annual summer schools.
Fellowship application requirements:
• The Fellowship is open to researchers who received their doctorate in any discipline related to human rights.
• The research plan must deal with the current challenges confronting human rights, relevant to the HR-UP research programme. The Fellow will commit to complete a peer-reviewed article or otherwise significant research project during the 2016-2017 academic year, and to present it at academic events.
• Applicants will be required to commit to the full 2016-2017 academic year in this Post-Doctoral position.
Applications should include:
• Research plan (up to 2 pages, double space) including a description of the topics the applicant intends to research during the Fellowship year, research methodology and relevance to HR-UP.
• Summary of the applicant’s doctoral thesis (up to 2 pages, double space).
• Curriculum vitae, including publications.
• Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor).
Please send your application to email@example.com.