Santander Scholarship Award of to all Latin American Applicants in 2013
Deadline for application: 9 August 2013
The Institute of the Americas of the London's Global University is delighted to announce the Santander Award of a £5,000 scholarship for its MA and MSc Programmes. This award is for International Students applying from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Uruguay in September 2013, for the following programmes:• International Relations of the Americas MSc
• Caribbean and Latin American Studies MA
• Globalisation and Latin American Development MSc
• Latin American Politics MSc
• Latin American Studies MA
• United States Studies: History and Politics MA
The Santander Master's Scholarships (funded by Santander), aim to assist the most academically able students from leading universities to pursue a Master's programme at UCL.
UCL has been in partnership with Santander Universities since 2007, providing UCL students and staff with numerous benefits and opportunities which range from study abroad experiences to awards for non-academic achievement.
• Be nationals of one of the Santander network countries listed above and;
• Be studying at, or a graduate of, a university included on the relevant country list of eligible institutions (see Santander Universities) and;
• Be expected to obtain, or already possess, a Bachelors' degree awarded at a level equivalent to first-class Honours in a UK Bachelors degree and;
• Hold an offer of admission to a one-year, full-time UCL Master's programme, starting in the following academic year.
All information can be found here.