Amnesty International European Institutions Office (EIO), Brussels
Deadline for application: 6 June 2013
The Amnesty International European Institutions Office (EIO) is offering eight traineeships for ten months, starting from mid-September 2013:
• Asylum and Migration Traineeship
• Business and Human Rights and Roma Inclusion Traineeship
• Fight Discrimination Campaign Traineeship
• Foreign Policy Traineeship (x 2)
• Justice and Home Affairs Traineeship
• Media and Communications Traineeship
• Policy Coordination Traineeship
Trainees will work alongside an Executive Officer and will gain substantial experience of a particular aspect of Amnesty International’s European advocacy and campaigning work.
All information can be found on the Amnesty International EIO-website.